In the colder climes, the leaves have turned and fallen. The boats have been hauled out and stored for the winter. The storm windows are in; the winter sweaters are out. But while we brace ourselves for winter, charter companies are just gearing up. All too aware of the woeful economy, many companies are offering especially good discounts to keep you, the charter guests, coming back for more. 35% off in St. Vincent? 10% off in Belize? Sign me up. Check out these great November charter specials:
- From November 7 until December 15, Conch Charters is offering nine-day trips for the price of one mid-season week on all catamarans and monohulls.
- Learn how to sail in Antigua with Horizon Yacht Charter's new Shore Side Sailing Package. For as little as $655 a person, stay for 7 nights in a waterfront villa and earn your ASA 101, 103 and 104 during 5 days of tuition on board a Bavaria 42.
- At TMM Yacht Charters, guests will receive 10% off a Belize charter on board the Lagoon 420, Avanga, or 10% off a BVI charter on board the Beneteau 504, Pasaje.
- The Moorings is making it easy to get away, with 10% discounts on all charters in the Seychelles or Tahiti between now and February 20, 2010. Or, for something a little closer to home, save 20% on a holiday vacation sailing from the BVI, St. Martin, St. Lucia, Canouan, Abacos, La Paz or Belize. Captains who have sailed with the moorings before will receive an additional 5% discount.
- From now until December 7, CYOA Yacht Charters is offering all unsold dates at Season D pricing with an additional 10% discount on the 2009 Beneteau 49 or the Bahia 46.
- Itching to explore new and exotic locations? Sunsail is offering 10% off charters between January 1 and April 30th in both Tahiti and Phuket, Thailand. In celebration of its 35th anniversary, charterers can also receive 35% off any charter in the BVI, St. Vincent or St. Martin.
- Footloose Charters says, "we're so confident you're going to love Footloose Sailing Charters that we'll give you $100 off any competitor's current rate when you sail before December 15, 2009 or after January 3, 2010." In addition, if you book before the end of November, Footloose will give you 35% off any BVI charter.